Saturday, May 12, 2012

Run 112

Well this week it was my turn to take out my first ever win at Warrandyte River Runners.  Thanks to my dad pushing me along I managed to cross the line first - thanks Dad.

It was a very clear, chilly morning and I think everyone took some time to warm up.  As a result there were no PB's recorded this week.

A big congratulations to Lincoln for taking out the trophy for season 7 with a very consistent 103 points.  The points are calculated as the best 10 runs for the season.  Our runner up for season 7 was our new runner, Paul.  Well done to both of you and it is great to see you turning up every week and putting in a great effort.

The winner of the kids trophy for season 7 was Martin.  Congratulations Martin on taking the trophy out again - that sure is great consistency!  Our kids runner up for season 7 was another new runner, Jessica.  Well done to both of you and you will have to come and collect your prizes next week.

I hope all the mums enjoy their Mother's Day and good luck to anyone participating in the Mother's Day Classic.

Next week the run is on Saturday 19th May at 7:30am.

See you down by the hut.

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment