Saturday, January 28, 2012

Run 98

Congratulations Lucia!  Today it was Lucia's turn to take out her first win for the season, great running and keep up the good work.

It was quite warm this morning and I think we were all getting over our mixed up week with the Australia Day holiday on Thursday.  There were no personal best times recorded today.

A big welcome back to some past runners - great to see you out there and I hope to see you all back regularly.

Pencil in Sunday 12th Feb to take part in the inaugural Run Warrandyte fun run.  Unfortunately we are still waiting on final approval before I can confirm that it will be going ahead.  As soon as I know I will send you all an email.

Next week is market weekend so the run is on Sunday 5th February at 7.30am.

See you down by the hut.

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment