Sunday, December 19, 2010

Run 47 - Last run of Season 3

Congratulations -who? Well I can't tell you. The winner shall remain a secret until Presentation Day, 8:00am Saturday 8th January 2011 at the Stiggant's Reserve electric bbqs.

There was only 1 personal best run today, and that was by the birthday boy!
Alex - 60 seconds.

Welcome to our new runner, Steve, it's always great to see new runners.

Thank you to everyone who has participated in Warrandyte River Runners during 2011. I have really enjoyed myself and hope you all have too. I wish you and your families a very safe and happy Christmas and I look forward to seeing you all in 2011.

Season 4 will kick off at 7:30am on Saturday 8th January 2011. This will be followed by the breakfast presentation event by the start line at Stiggants Reserve electric bbqs at about 8:00am. RSVP to wrrunners@gmail.com if you can make it.

I hope you can make it and I'll see you down by the hut.

Jodi

This week's winner of the socks - Claire - again!

No comments:

Post a Comment