Sunday, May 2, 2010

Run 15 - Season 2 begins

Congratulations, Margaret! For someone who thought she wasn't feeling in peak condition this morning, Margaret has taken out the maximum 20 points by crossing the line first in a personal best time. Can't get any better than that.

Season 2 is now underway and everyone who ran today has a headstart on those who didn't (myself included).

Well done to everyone and I hope to see you next Saturday, 8th May at our regular winter time of 7:30am.

And don't forget presentations are also on next Saturday at 3:00pm. Just remember to rsvp via phone or email so I know how many people are coming.

See you then.

Jodi
0409 619 515

You can also e-mail me on wrrunners@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hooray - I'm glad to be into our second season of Warrandyte River Runners! Congratulations Margaret, I'll have you in my sights next week hahaha!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete