Sunday, December 8, 2013

Run 191

Well I have had to check the stopwatch twice now, with the same results, everything is spot on. I can only put this weeks results down to a few things. The biggest is the winter training everyone has been doing. The next is I found out from Alex that this was his 2nd 4k run and his first one was done slowly as he didn't want a big handicap, so give him heaps next week. The last is I am aware that Paul had been running the 3k distance as a recovery run from injury so this explains his break even though he said he was going out slow.

Caitlin and Jozica on the other hand have come out and ripped the course up with blitzing times to finish under the 30 minute mark, leaving Margaret to take out the top points for the day. Not to forget Jarrah producing another PB to blitz the 2k course.

I thought it was the stopwatch so I ran hard over the distance, thinking that I could get a PB if the stopwatch was wrong. I also timed this on the watch. Unfortunately I still couldn't produce the results of everyone else today.

Well done and see you all next Sunday.

PBs
Alex - 3 minutes 17 seconds
Jon - 1 minute 50 seconds
Jarrah - 1 minutes 48 seconds
Jozica - 1 minute 1 second
Caitlin - 59 seconds
Margaret - 2 seconds

Great work everyone.

The next run will be Sunday 15 December 2013 at 7:15am.

All new runners and walkers are welcome to join us.

Rob

Socks go to Jarrah

No comments:

Post a Comment