Saturday, October 9, 2010

Run 38

Congratulations Owen! It looks like Owen is back in form for Season 3 and took out his first win today taking out 17 points. Well done.

It was a beautiful morning for a run or walk today. Once again, thank you to our walkers for coming out and joining us on these perfect spring mornings.

There were only 2 pb's run today and 2 within cooee, I think we are all still getting used to the new daylight savings time.

This week's PB's were...
Janette - 1 min, 32 seconds - smashed it!
Bianca - 2 seconds

I wish all the best to those running the marathon tomorrow and I look forward to hearing all about it.

Next week's run is on Saturday 16th October at 7:30am.

I hope you can make it and I'll see you down by the hut.

Jodi

Winner of the socks this week is Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment