Sunday, September 5, 2010

Run 33 - First run of Season 3

Congratulations, Olie! It would seem that wearing a new running shirt helps see you cross the line first. So to all those Dad's who got new running shirts today, make sure you wear them next week.

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's and I hope everyone had a great day.

Most of us must have been thinking about the celebrations of the day and we saw only one PB today - well done, Alex. He doesn't run often, but made the most of today (without his brother there) running a PB and coming in second.

Next week's run is Saturday 11th September at 7:30am.

If you can make it to presentation day on Sunday at midday, please send me an email to let me know how many you have coming. We will have a sausage sizzle at the electric bbq's and present the trophies.

This weeks PB:
Alex - 10 seconds.

I hope you can make the run next week and I'll see you down by the hut.

Jodi

This weeks socks winner - Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment